Fractal Design introduces the Core 3000 USB 3.0 case
Fractal Design have just introduced another new case, this one is called the Core 3000 USB 3.0.
The Core 3000 USB 3.0 has plenty of cooling options with space to install up to 7 fans of various sizes. The front panel is easily removable and pre-fitted with fan filters to ensure a dust free interior. The sleek black interior is matched and contrasted with white expansion slots and HDD trays. Similar to the Define Series, all the HDD trays are fitted with anti-vibration silicon grommets. The upper HDD cage is removable and rotatable, which allows for installation of even the longest graphic cards.
- Simple yet elegant front panel with mesh and filter
- NEW: USB 3.0 support on front I/O
- Three Silent Series R2 fans included:
- 1x 140mm in front , 1000 RPM
- 1x 120mm in rear, 1200 RPM
- 1x 140mm in top, 1000 RPM
- Optimized for performance with multiple cooling options
- A total of 7 fan slots (1x 120mm + 1x 140mm in front, 2x 120/140mm in top, 1x 120mm in bottom, 1x 120mm in rear, 1x 120/140mm in side panel)
- Six white painted HDD trays complete with silicon vibration dampening grommets – Each tray supports 3.5″ or 2.5″ HDD/SSDs
- Upper HDD cage is rotatable and removable
- Dust filters for PSU and front fan positions
MSRP: USD: $ 74.95, EURO: € 64.95, GBP: £ 54.95 , SEK: 599:- and they are available now.
For more information and product specifications, visit www.fractal-design.com