STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS app available for iOS and Android
A STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS app, based on J.J. Abrams’ upcoming Paramount Pictures film, is now available to download for free from the App Store and Google Play. Users who have the app will have unprecedented access to all STAR TREK content, as well as the opportunity to participate in missions and win valuable prizes.
Utilizing the latest technologies from Qualcomm Incorporated, such as Qualcomm Labs’ Gimbal platform and Qualcomm Vuforia augmented reality platform, the app will allow users to delve deeper into the Star Trek universe by interacting directly with materials from the eagerly awaited film to unlock additional content and experiences. The users collect points, see content, and work their way through the Star Trek Academy.
Highlights of the “STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS” app include:
· A geofencing function for location-based experiences such as encouraging viewers to go to the movies;
· An audio scan function that can be turned on to automatically recognize and reward users for watching “STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS” content on TV and other media;
· An image scan function that enables users to interact with images printed or viewable in the real world;
· New “STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS” content, such as videos, images and wallpapers delivered directly to users’ mobile devices;
· Exclusive opportunities and special offers only available to app users.
To download the app, visit www.StarTrekMovie.com/StarTrekApp
Unfortunately at the moment the app is only available in the US App Store!