We get a closer look at Toshiba’s new Excite Pro Android tablet.
Demonstrating its explicit dedication to bring the tablet experience to the next level of excitement, Toshiba UK announced its new line-up of 25.7 cm (10.1”) Excite tablets in three distinctive versions. Equipped with Android 4.2, Jelly Bean, the latest version of the Android platform, the Toshiba Excite Pure, Pro and Write each serve the different needs of demanding users. All versions are available with an optional Toshiba Keyboard Cover, bundled or as an accessory for later purchase. The cover has an integrated mechanical keyboard for fast and accurate text input, and serves as a tablet protection as well. European sales of the new Toshiba Excite Pure, Pro and Write tablets will start in the third quarter of 2013.
Toshiba Excite Pro Android 4.2 tablet
- 25.7 cm (10.1”) PixelPure high resolution (2560×1600), hard coated glass display (16:10) with 10-finger touch support and Resolution+
- NVIDIA Tegra 4 mobile processor
- 2GB RAM, with 16 or 32 GB eMMC
- Wireless communication: Wireless LAN 802.11.ac+abgn, Bluetooth 4.0, 3G/LTE support (on 32GB models only)
- Connectivity: 1x micro-USB 2.0, 1x HDMI micro, 1x 3,5 mm combo jack, micro SD slot (SDHC/SDXC support)
- WebCam: 1.2MP (front) and 8MP (rear) with LED Flash
- Sound: 2 x 1.0 harman/kardon stereo speakers 1.0W + DTS™ Sound Enhancement , Video enhancement
- Colours: Precious silver with textured dot pattern
- Dimensions and weight: 260.7×178.9×10.5mm, from 632g or 1.1kg with optional Toshiba Keyboard Cover
- Excite Pro: from £349
Here are some more pictures:
What do you think of the Excite Pro? We hope to have one for review soon.