Crysis 3 Patch G Released for PC, Xbox 360, PS3
Today Crysis 3 Data Patch G was released, it is a behind the scenes update and is automatically downloaded when entering Multiplayer.
Patch G contains the following tweaks:
• Recoil adjusted on some weapons to fix unintended behaviour after Patch 1.4
• Increased laser beam visibility
• Fixed issue where zoomed HMG’s had no recoil
• Fixed issue where some weapons with Aim Enhance Tier 3 and a Muzzlebrake had no recoil
• Weapon balance tweaks
• Rhino range slightly reduced
• Kvolt accuracy increased
• OGR damage slightly increased
• LTAG clip size increased by one and max ammo +2
• Jackal damage slightly increased
Let us know if you are playing with the new patch.