NAMCO BANDAI Games and indiePub Entertainment, Inc. has announced that Capsized is now available for download on Xbox Live Arcade for the Xbox 360 and will also be available through the PlayStation Store for the PlayStation 3 later this summer.
Capsized is a fast-paced 2D action platformer set in an immersive alien world teeming with bizarre life forms and strange landscapes presented in a unique hand-drawn art style. In Capsized, your ship crash lands on a mysterious alien planet and you must navigate through perilous environments and fight blood-thirsty creatures to save your crewmates and escape with your lives. Using a grappling hook, jetpack and ship supplies, you fight through hostile landscapes to save fellow shipmates from the planet’s Tribal creatures. Capsized combines control elements of first-person shooters with innovative physics-based combat and nods to classic platform games. It has more than a dozen non-linear levels with multiple modes. The Xbox Live version of Capsized also includes three exclusive level and online multiplayer, online multiplayer co-op mode.
· Particle Packed Weapons: Sure, the grappling hook is pretty dern useful but you create awesomely explosive destruction with weapons including the Plas-Mortar, Ion Repeater, Nano-Caster and the Quasar Array (and make friggin’ black holes!).
· Campaign Mode: Test your mettle against nasty baddies in thirteen levels with lush and varied terrains.
· Three Arcade Modes: Fight endless waves of enemies in Survival Mode, grab oxygen to survive Last Gasp Challenges or test your survival skills in the weapons-free Armless Mode.
· Lush Environments: Enjoy strange and amazing landscapes illustrated in a unique, hand-drawn style.
· Intense Gameplay: Test your constitution with more than twenty hours of heart-throbbing, thumb-busting action