SimCity Update 7.0 out now
EA have released Update 7.0 for SimCity – have you updated yet?
- A new tool to create bridges, overpasses, and tunnels when you draw roads.
- Press the N key/M key while drawing roads to lower/raise the road (creating overpasses, bridges and tunnels).
- Note: Existing road layouts cannot be raised or lowered
- New tree tools let you place individual trees along city roads. This tool is located at the end of the Nature Parks menu.
- Traffic behavior improved to reduce traffic jams caused by all vehicles converging in one spot. This affects all vehicles.
- Vehicles now accelerate and decelerate faster, improving traffic flow.
- Sports parks are now accepting Sims 24 hours a day.
- Airship passenger trips should now be correctly calculated over multiple days.
- Freight trucks now only leave factories if they have a valid delivery destination.
- When warranted, freight trucks now correctly go back to the factory instead of leaving the city
- Improved instances where terrain covers sections of roads while the camera is zoomed out.
Have you got SimCity? What has your experience been like? Let us know by leaving a comment below.