Get ready to own more and be more with the Battlefield 4 Premium Edition. Packed with content, the Battlefield 4 Premium Edition includes an intense single-player campaign and the multiplayer experience found in Battlefield 4 that lets players experience the rush of all-out-warfare on land, air and sea. The Battlefield 4 Premium Edition also delivers fans a Battlefield 4 Premium membership which provides access to five themed digital expansion packs with tons of multiplayer content including 20 maps, game modes, a variety of weapons and vehicles and more.
The Battlefield 4 Premium Edition will be available on for PC starting 21st October priced at £39.99. From 24th October, it will be available in the UK via Digital Download on PlayStation 4, Xbox One (both priced at £54.99) and PlayStation 3 (priced at £39.99).
The Battlefield 4 Premium Edition includes all of the following:
- Engage in all-out warfare with award-winning multiplayer, and intense single-player missions delivered in Battlefield 4
- 5 expansion packs featuring multiplayer maps and in-game content:
- Battlefield 4 Second Assault
- Battlefield 4 China Rising
- Battlefield 4 Naval Strike
- Battlefield 4 Dragon’s Teeth
- Battlefield 4 Final Stand coming Fall 2014
- Exclusive personalization options including camos, paints, emblems, dog tags and more
- Priority position in server queues
- 12 bonus Battlefield 4 Gold Battlepacks
Battlefield 4 is an action-packed blockbuster with unrivaled team-based multiplayer, dynamic destructible environments and epic vehicular combat. Featuring best-in-class multiplayer and first-person shooter action, the Battlefield 4 Premium Edition lets players experience deep, rich content ranging from the majestic landscape in Battlefield 4 China Rising amphibious action in Battlefield 4 Naval Strike to urban combat in Battlefield 4 Dragon’s Teeth to the experimental high-tech warfare in the arctic landscape of Battlefield 4 Final Stand.