Yesterday saw an update to Drive Bender for Windows Home Server 2011 released, taking it to version v126.96.36.199, also known as the Tomcat release.
Release v188.8.131.52 release (2012-08-10)
– Update: Some branding changes to the client interface.
– Update: The settings option has been moved from the advanced tab to the main interface (lower left).
– Bug fix: As of Drive Bender v184.108.40.206 a drive removal or a drive swap operation will dismount all pool mount point for the duration of the operation. This is by design, however the notification of this dismount is not displayed, and as a result some users may not realize that this is intended.
– Bug fix: As of Drive Bender v220.127.116.11 a drive removal or a drive swap operation will dismount all pool mount point for the duration of the operation. This is by design, however if Drive Bender is set to manage system drive letters, then it may assign the dismounted mount point’s drive letter to the drive removed, this could cause the mount point not to come back up.
– Added: strict driver version check now performed. If there is a mismatch, an error is logged.
– Update: By default CRC validation of files moved or copied is now disabled (effects duplication, drive removal and drive swapping). This does not effect uses that have explicitly changed this seeing. This can be re-enabled via the settings.
– Bug fix: Opening the Advanced windows under the WHS addin (classic interface) can cause the dashboard to crash.
– Bug fix: The duplication tools could fail when running under the WHS classic theme.
– Update: Some additions and changes to themes.
– Bug fix: The map pooled drive option under setting was not working correctly.
– Bug fix: The progress on some drive management operations did not show correctly.
[button link=”http://www.drivebender.com/” window=”yes”]For more information check out the Drive Bender website[/button]
What do you think of Drive Bender? Let us know by leaving a comment below.