Today saw an update to Drive Bender for Windows Home Server 2011 released, taking it to version v126.96.36.199, also known as the Tomcat release.
Release v188.8.131.52 release
- Bug fix: The activation dialog could randomly request a user name and password.
- Bug fix: When enumerating a folder that is linked to a folder outside of the pool, each file can be listed more than once.
- Bug fix: Folder linking was not supporting SymLink correctly.
- Update: Core driver acrhitectural changes.
- Big fix: S.M.A.R.T. monitoring feature was not displaying information correctly for some users.
Bug fix: A number of minor interface and server issues resolved
[button link=”http://www.drivebender.com/” window=”yes”]For more information check out the Drive Bender website[/button]
What do you think of Drive Bender? Let us know by leaving a comment below.