Today Microsoft announced at this year IFA in Berlin, the Nokia Lumia 830 which runs the latest Windows Phone 8.1 operating system, bringing imaging technology to more affordable price levels.
Lumia 830 will begin rolling out globally this month, priced around €330 before taxes and subsidies.
Powered by a Snapdragon 400 1.2Ghz chip and 1GB of RAM, the Windows Phone 8.1 device features a 5-inch screen, 16GB of internal storage and microSD support.
Other hardware features include a 2200mAh battery, wireless charging, and NFC support. Customers will also receive 15GB of free OneDrive storage when they buy the handset.
The Lumia 830 includes a 10-megapixel camera with image optimisation and a range of other software enhancements, including Dynamic Flash.
- Operating system: Windows Phone 8.1 with Lumia Denim
- Memory: 1 GB RAM, 16 GB internal user memory; 15 GB OneDrive cloud storage, micro SD expandable up to 128 GB
- Display: 5″ HD (1280 x 720), Corning Gorilla Glass 3, Curved Glass (2.25D), Lumia color profile, wide viewing angle.
- Processor: 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400
- Camera: Main camera : 10 MpixPureView with ZEISS optics and OIS, 1080p (Full HD, 1920 x 1080) @ 30 fps; Nokia Camera, Nokia Storyteller, Nokia Creative Studio
- Size: 139.4 x 70.7 x 8.5 (volumetric) mm, Weight: 150 g
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, BT 4.0, WLAN IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n, A-GPS and Glonass, 3.5 mm audio connector
- •Battery: removable 2200 mAh
- Audio: 3high performance microphones, Nokia Rich Recording with surround sound capture (Dolby 5.1), Uplink noise cancellation for calls, 3.5 mm AV connector