Microsoft have released a new preview build of its Windows Phone app for Desktop.
The Windows Phone app for Windows desktop makes it easy to:
• Sync music, photos, movies, TV shows, and podcasts from your existing Apple iTunes library or your Windows Libraries to your Windows Phone 8.*
• Automatically import pictures and videos you’ve taken with your phone to your PC.
• See at a glance how much space you’re using for each type of content, so it’s easy to make sure you never run out of room on your phone.
• Get your playlists on your phone.
• Find songs that will work as ringtones and add them to your phone.
[button link=”http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/how-to/wp8/windows-phone-app-for-desktop?wa=wsignin1.0″ style=”download”]Download preview 3 from the Microsoft website[/button]