My publisher, O’Reilly, often do special deals on certain books, and one of those is my Working with Windows Small Business Server 2011 Essentials e-book, which can be yours today for 50% off.
Here is the description for the book:
Get up and running quickly with Windows® Small Business Server 2011 Essentials—and learn how to use this network solution to organize and help protect your business data. This hands-on guide provides extensive walkthroughs and tips to help you successfully deploy, manage, and support your company’s network and applications. All you need is minimal IT knowledge.
Discover how to:
- Plan your network infrastructure as your first, critical step
- Configure and maintain the network to help protect your data
- Create user accounts and connect client computers
- Manage shared server folders and set up permissions
- Install network printers and determine how they’re shared
- Inspect your network’s health with Performance Monitor
- Provide security-enhanced remote access via the web or a VPN
- Troubleshoot problems and be prepared in the event of a system failure
[button link="http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0790145316547.do?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter" style="info" window="yes"]Buy the E-book today for $17.99[/button]