Earlier in the week we took a visit to the Olympic Park, and while we were there we saw the ZTE Grand Xperience showcasing ZTE’s new Android smartphone, the ZTE Grand X.
Back at the launch a few weeks ago, CDW was told that ZTE would be showing off the Grand X at the Westfield Strartford Olympic area as part of their ZTE Grand Xperience, giving people the chance to see and try one for themselves, and win some prizes at the same time.
- Processor: NVIDIA Tegra 2, Dual-core (AP20 Dual Core 1GHz)
- Display Size: 4.3” – 16M QHD (960 x 540)
- Modem: NVIDIA i450 (HSDPA Cat14, 21Mbps)
- Weight: 110g
- Dimensions: 127mmx64.6mmx9.9mm
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 2.1, WiFi, DLNA
- Camera: Dual Camera 5MP AF Flash/0.3 MP
- User Memory: 4GB + up to 32GB Micro SD
- RAM: 512 MB
- Storage: 4GB, expandable to 32GB (Micro SD)
- OS: Android 4.0 (ICS)
- Battery: 1650 mAh Li-Ion
- Others: Dolby Mobile Sound / HD Voice / HD video capture and playback / Facetones / Evernote / Documents to go / Tegra Zone (Gaming Marketplace)
Virgin Media will offer the ZTE Grand X on prepay for £189.99, or on contract from £24 a month all the way up to £37 depending on your chosen package. Phones 4u are offering it on contract from £20.50.
The ZTE Grand X will be available sometime during August, although Phones 4u seem to have it in stock already.
[button link=”http://www.ztedevices.co.uk/overview-zte-grand-x.html”]Learn more from the LTE Grand X website[/button]
Have you seen or tried the XTE Grand X? have you visited the ZTE Grand Xperience? Let us know by leaving a comment below.